top of page
It's about building a foundation for inclusion & long-term financial security.
Diversecities' Bridge Programs are about promoting social inclusion and connection, as well as digital and financial literacy.
Our Programs & Services
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDThis program is designed to train volunteers to help with interpretation services
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDThis program is to help vulnerable seniors to make sure they are emotionally and physically taken care of.
- Active EventZoomWe welcome those who are 50+ and share information about seniors’ benefits, this group provides peer support for those who are transitioning to retire.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDThe purpose of women’s group is to encourage women with language and culture barriers to participate in more community activities and integrate into Canadian mainstream society
- Active EventZoomThis Group will focus on issues of Settlement and adjustment for new immigrants
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDDiversecities is working on crime prevention initiatives to maintain low crime rates.
- Active EventOnlineLanguage barrier has always been a challenge for those who have just immigrated to Canada.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDDiversecities is collaborating with CIWA to offer individual and group supportive counselling services in the areas of family conflict, healthy relationships, emotional health and wellbeing.
- Active EventZoomThe Mandarin Group is a welcoming place for Mandarin-speaking community members to gather and socialize with one another.
bottom of page