Every Tuesday, Time TBD|
Buddy's Group ( 10 Weeks Program)
We welcome those who are 50+ and share information about seniors’ benefits, this group provides peer support for those who are transitioning to retire.
Time & Location
Every Tuesday, Time TBD
Diversecities Office, 1406 Centre St N, Calgary, AB T2E 2R9, Canada
Buddy's Group is a duration of 10 weeks with 3 different languages, English, Cantonese and Mandarin. We are organizing this group for people who are over 50 years old. The purpose of this group is to provide useful information and resources for participants to prepare for their retirement and encourage them with active and healthy living lives after retirement. Through our Buddy's Group, participants will learn about commonly asked services and benefits such as OAS and CPP, Healthy diets and living styles, Basic knowledge of smart phones and computer as well as Joining active exercise workshops such as stretching and playing ping-pong.
Group’s Theme (no limited to) :
- Health issues and good living habits
- Personal financial planning and management for retirement
- Knowing more about community resources and government benefit
- Meet new friends & encourage them to participate in the community.
- Financial & health information, personal life sharing,
- Site visits and outdoor activities.
- Community resources and benefit information
- Nutrition Workshop
- Volunteer opportunities
If you are interested in joining or learning more about Diversecities' Buddy Group, please call +1 (403) 265 - 8446.